[NR] Tax Permits

Lori Campbell lcampbell at oltn.odl.state.ok.us
Thu Aug 7 12:37:39 PDT 2003

> only merchants who produce a valid Oklahoma Sales Tax permit may merchant at an
> SCA event in Oklahoma.

Just a suggestion from someone who isn't an autocrat or seneschal for an upcoming August event: if these forms are
still being required by the time the next Oklahoma event rolls around, would someone in a position of authority make
sure that those who need to recognize said permit can actually do so?

I'm sure there are folks out there saying "well, duh, Kat!" but I remember many events where some kind of new legal
form was required (minor waivers, for example), yet not one person on site had been taught how to recognize the valid
form.