[NR] New Oklahoma Tax Law and Merchants

Mon Aug 11 15:09:29 PDT 2003

Actually, the credit should go to Robert FitzMorgan, who was kind enough to
send me a copy of the pertinent sections of the Act, which apparently had
been added after I got my copy.

And not being a lawyer, I don't pretend to know that my interpetation is
correct.  I'd rather join Earl Stanley Gardener, who found writing about
lawyers paid better than being a lawyer.  Come to think of it, I think John
Grisham has had a similar experience.

Bear

ss)