[NR] Hello again

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 21 13:21:03 PDT 2003

Well, to all, I say Hello again. I have, for reasons well beyond my control, been forced to take something of a prolonged leave from the lists, and have found myself rather out of touch with my friends and brethern in the north, and yet, here I am, returned and glad to be back :) My time and my life have finally come to some agreement with my employment as to how much time I should have to these activities, and I am glad to report that I will indeed be back on the lists, and hopefuly soon, back at the events, helping the people who make this part of the kingdom truely great.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk.
"God Save the King!"