[NR] re: sales tax

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 13:25:13 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/10/2003 11:44:17 AM Central Standard Time,
tgnst at swbell.net writes:

> my question is , would taverns  also be subject to this as well?     Tarl

       Both good questions.  I know Clarissa plans to take this up with the
OK Tax Comission and I'll forward to her the question about Feast and Taverns
as I don't believe she reads this list.
       My view is that the way the law is written it can be made to apply to
whatever they want it to apply to.  As I read it the law makes no exception
for non-profit groups.

Robert