[NR] re: sales tax

Mon Aug 11 15:01:53 PDT 2003

I errored.  I mis-read a provision of the exemptions and the question about
whether the SCA must pay sales tax on feasts is still open.

If you want to read the over the full Sales Tax Statute (being aware that
the amendments of the current session have not yet been added to the
Oklahoma Statutes Database), the Section numbers are 68-1350 thru 68-1376.

Bear