[NR] Graduation

Beth Turner nellwynn0 at lycos.com
Tue Dec 2 15:37:55 PST 2003

Lord Owen

Congratulations!

I'm sure you felt that anyone that might be interested in being there would know you were talking about Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK but just in case that is not so I thought I'd let them know.  Anyone that gets through 4 years of college deserves all the cheering section he/she can get.

Nell de Percy

This was the best way for me to let as many of you know quickly. After
a long hard battle I will finally be graduating from colleage.