[NR] Scribal Arts

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 17 05:45:30 PST 2003

Greetings to Gwenhuyvar and the wonderful Northern Region scribes!

I'd like to thank you, Gwenhuyvar, for all of your time, effort, and enthusiasm!  As Sable Scroll,  I truly appreciate it!

And to all the Northern Region scribes, a big thank you to you, too!  My job would be very difficult if I didn't have such wonderful people painting award charters!

In Your Service,

Curstaidh Magorlick
Sable Scroll

Gwenhuyvar at aol.com wrote:
Greeting good gentles,
I would like to thank everyone that has supported me in the last two years during my tenure as Northern Regional Scribe.  I truly enjoyed every minute of it and would do it again in a heart beat.  Mistress Claryce of Namron will be taking this position as of Coronation and I wish her the best of luck and offer any service that i can be.
As my last business, I would like anyone that has done any work in the scribal arts in your group, especially guild work to please contact me and tell me what you have done.  I have to do a quarterly report and would like to give an accurate last report.  Thank you all
Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd _______________________________________________
Northern mailing list
Northern at ansteorra.org