[NR] Lost and Found from River War and Company of Wolves II

Phaedra Ware phaedraw at cableone.net
Mon Feb 24 10:21:05 PST 2003

Greetings,

First, allow me to thank everyone for attending this weekend and the support we received from so many people.  And now...I have quite a bit of lost and found.  Please email me off the lists or call me to describe your stuff and we will figure out how to get it home.  Please let folks that are not on the lists or a list I missed know about the pile of lost and found.  Thank you!!!!
(580)762-0814 and phaedraw at cableone.net
YIS
Lady Ysmay Haddock