[NR] Northern Ansteorra Equestrian Meeting

Katie A Mosely kawhispers at juno.com
Wed Jan 8 21:30:01 PST 2003

Greetings,
   I have booked the space for a Northern Ansteorra Equestrian meeting on
Sat Jan 25 at 2:00 PM.
 If you are interested in coming please contact me off list so I can get
an idea of how many people will be attending.
  Please also let me know if you would like a paper copy of the handbook,
I will have them there.
  Bring a favorite snack and drink to share!

The meeting will be at 1900 Renaissance Dr. Norman OK.

If you are coming from the North: (Any place North of Norman OK)
Take I-35 south to the Highway 9 East exit. Take Highway 9 East to the
Norman Exit. Exit and after exiting turn left (South) on to Highway 77
The second left after that is Renaissance Dr. Once on Renaissance Dr. The
Chapel Ridge Apts on your right is where you will turn in. After turning
in to the apartments there will be a leasing office and clubhouse
directly in front of you. That is where the meeting will be.

If you are coming from the South:
Take I-35 North  to the Highway 9 East exit. Exit and follow Highway 9 to
the Norman exit. Exit and after exiting turn left (South) onto Highway
77. The second left after that is Renaissance Dr.  The Chapel Ridge Apts
on your right is where you will turn in. After turning into the
apartments there will be a leasing office and clubhouse directly in front
of you. That is where the meeting will be.

If you would prefer to take Highway 77 From the south:
  Come North on Highway 77. Renaissance Dr. will be on your right before
you reach Highway 9. If you get to Highway 9 you have gone to far.