[NR] Gulf War Land

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Wed Jan 15 15:44:56 PST 2003

Greetings unto the North,

Near half the month of January has sped past us. If you intend to camp
with a group, please pre-register before the deadline of January 31,
2003.
Forms are available online at www.gulfwars.org
<http://www.gulfwars.org/>

***************borrowed from HE Sir Pendaran****************

        All individuals must pre-register by 1/31/03

o       Please note the group you're camping with and your kingdom of
residence (i.e. Group: Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom: Ansteorra)

·        Contact your regional land coordinator and inform them that you
wish a camp with a particular group. It is recommended (though not
required), that each group designate one person to work with the
regional coordinator on behalf of the group.

o       The following information must be provided to the Regional Land
Coordinator:

§         Your mundane & SCA name

§         Tent size

§         Size of common area request (such as a group kitchen or dining
area)

·        Please note: group areas may be requested and the land staff
will do our best to provide them but we can not guarantee that you will
get them

·        Group requests must be made by 2/15/03

Míchél mac Donnchaid
Baron of the Eldern Hills
Northern Regional Gulf Wars Land Coordinator
Mike Gideon