[NR] Re: Don't Forget Your PURSE!

tgnst tgnst at swbell.net
Fri Jan 17 12:05:31 PST 2003

  I am pleased to announce that there will be a RAFFLE at Eldern Hills Tribute! Many items have already been donated, with many Thanks going to Ms Sigrid who is on a major clutter buster at her hold! We'd gladly help lighten your shelves as well, :-), not to mention your purses, hehehe!
  We will have hand crafted items including fighter gear and pottery, fabric, trim and costuming, bits of whimsy, and who knows what else will turn up!
  Tickets will be drawn until the tables are empty, all proceeds go to our Kingdom!

  In Service,
  'Stacia
  OL,OP, etc...