[NR] site critique

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed Jan 29 18:59:29 PST 2003

Greetings! You requested feedback on the Ranch site that Moonshadowe uses. My opinion after attending Guardian for the first time, Friday evening to late Saturday afternoon, is that it is a horrible site for this event. The site is consists of isolated shaded camping areas difficult to access by vehicle or foot, shade limited to a single drainage valley with poor air circulation, bugs ( mosquitoes are the worst), list field location was in direct sunlight; poor access to potable water, and the potential for ankle deep mud in the valley if it rains. Basically the site made for a miserable, bug eaten, sun fried, physically draining event. My lord and I would have to seriously considered going to any other events held at this site even for a day trip.  Lady Agnese de Siena (OHSS)