[NR] Re: Opinions on Event Sites

Jerry Barnes griffinred at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 09:00:47 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Guardian last year. I did attend a
previous event at this site and enjoyed myself immensely. I am also friends
with the niece of the site owner. And I would like to know what are the
complaints against The Ranch as an event site? Is it the facilities available?
The location? The site owner? The site rules? Or something else? I know that
after the first event was held there, it was not used again until this last
Guardian. And my friend(the site owners' niece) asked me if I'd heard of any
reasons for Mooneschadowe's not wanting to use The Ranch again. Her aunt
hadn't heard any negative feedback from the people that arranged for it's use
for the first event, and she wanted to know if they were unhappy with the
site, and why. I hadn't at the time heard anything negative about it at that
time. But now you say people were dispeased with it. Why? The site owner is
quite open to feedback about the Ranch. I'm sure she would like to hear the
reasons for folks displeasure with her facility. If no one tells her why they
don't like something, how can she improve it?!?

Ld. Donecan MacDubhgal, Patriarch of House Lightning Mist, of  Namron