[NR] WinterKingdom is Coming--Plea for Teachers

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 10:46:50 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/8/03 12:13:35 PM Central Standard Time,
amandablackwolf at cox.net writes:

> Why, I'm glad you asked! We have teachers for the following classes:

Hi, Keigan here using Kevin's account. Is there any chance we could get a
list of who is teaching each of the classes?  If it came down to a choice
between two classes I would be more likely to take a class from someone I
won't be seeing often rather than someone I might be living close to and
seeing on a regular basis.  I would kind of like to have an idea of what I
might be sitting in on before I get there to make it easier and quicker for
Kevin and I to coordinate class time with child watching time.

Thanx