[NR] Gulf Wars Land

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Fri Jan 17 07:30:34 PST 2003

Where oh where has the time gone? The last month of pre-registration is
more than have gone. Will you help to increase the size of the lands
allocated to your group? Or will you merely take up some of their space?
Or worse yet, be consigned to camp with the masses of the UNRESERVED?

The time for pre-registration is almost up! If you haven't
pre-registered for the war yet, you have until January 31 to
do so.

If you have pre-registered, please send me you land request so I can
reserve your land. To send a land request, all you have to do is email
me the following information:
  a.. Mundane & SCA Names of all people needing land
    a..    Please denote any children who are paying half price
  b.. Dimensions of your tent(s)
  c.. Name of group you're camping with
  d.. Groups may request a common area with the understanding that such
requests cannot be guaranteed.

Group land coordinators, you don’t have to wait until the deadline or
until all have pre-registered to begin communicating the size and needs
of your group HINT HINT.

Míchél mac Donnchaid
Baron of the Eldern Hills
Northern Regional Gulf Wars Land Coordinator
Mike Gideon