[NR] Castellan

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Mon Jun 2 14:13:27 PDT 2003

Eldern and Northkeep have a long and stable history of supporting each
other.  It would be hard to get us to have our joint champion pick a
fight with himself (though possibly entertaining to watch; could Sir
Asoph defeat himself?).

It could also be just as entertaining to have Sir Asoph challenge you,
Centurion Jean-Paul, since you have just rabble roused both baronies.
(Of course, I may be biased since the two of you are such good fighters
that I enjoy your matches.)

Etienne
(who has put on armor again)