[NR] A request to all attending Academy of the Bow/Investiture this weekend

GCOM gcom at po.okccc.edu
Fri Jun 27 08:53:48 PDT 2003

The brewers of Namron have a humble request for those attending the
Academy of the Bow/Investiture this weekend. We are in the midst of
brewing, mazing, and vintning a significant quantity of homebrewed
beverages for the events coming this summer and fall. While we
currently have around 750 empty beer, wine, and champagne bottles, this
will not be sufficient for the quantities of beverages we currently
have fermenting and are planning on producing in the next few months.

If you are attending the event this weekend and have any beer (no
screw-top bottles please as they can't be resealed with new caps),
wine, or (please, oh please) champagne bottles you can donate to the
cause the brewers of Namron will recycle them the best way - we'll
refill them with homebrew.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
Barony of Namron