[NR] IKAC shoot this Sunday in Namron

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Thu Mar 6 12:41:24 PST 2003

Greetings,
For anyone who may be interested, this Sunday afternoon Namron will be
hosting an IKAC shoot at Magnus Strongaxe's.(Ace)  We plan on having the
range set up around noon, and will start as soon as we have several people
prepared.  Anyone arriving late can join in at the current distance, and
make up for missed rounds at the end.  We should have both adult and
children's ranges set up.  Anyone wishing to shoot less than a full IKAC is
welcome to come and practice or shoot for a Royal Round score.  The range is
located at 4141 48th Avenue SE.  Take Highway 9 east towards Lake
Thunderbird, past the Postal Training Center, until you reach 48th Avenue.
Turn south for approximately 1 1/2 miles.  The drive is on the left hand
side of the road.

Any further questions, contact Lady Bianca at avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
<mailto:avalon_remembered at yahoo.com> , or phone at 361-9458.

Annabelle