[NR] Namron's IKAC March 9, 2003

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 10:43:02 PST 2003

Greetings All!

We had a lovely First IKAC of the new season on Sunday
and have discovered that the North has a secret weapon
... a youth archer's whose name will soon be heralded
throughout the Knowne World -- young James, son of
Bunny.

James shot an IKAC of 118 and a RR of 57 -- blowing
the tent flaps off all the Youth Archery Known World
scores of last year!  Vivat to James and keep
practicing.  (Young James also blew the tent flaps off
several of us adult archers too!!)

We had 7 adults and 1 youth participate ... scores
follow with a Last Year High Score (LY HS) in
parenthesis so you can gauge how you are starting this
season:
Ulf Gunnerson - IKAC 97  RR 43 (LY HS 96/46)
James Bunnyson (youth) - IKAC 118 RR 57 (first time)
Owen Stott - IKAC 19 RR 11 (LY HS 45/-)
Annabelle Fitzsimmons - IKAC 57 RR 25 (LY HS 76/29)
Aonghas Domhnuilloch - IKAC 21 RR 14 (LY HS 29/17)
Magnus Strongaxe - IKAC 146 RR 58 (LY HS 175/58)
Bianca Sereni - IKAC 66 RR 27 (LY HS 55/27)
Cellach Ferguson - IKAC 46 RR 25 (first time)

Thank you very much to my Deputy Marshal, Annabelle
Fitzsimmons, for all of her help and for building the
children's target!  Hurrah Annabelle!

We hope to have many more archers come practice with
us and we intend on hosting an IKAC each month!  A
schedule will follow with the warmer weather.

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Namron's Archery Marshal
Titled Archer of Namron