[NR] Corrected New SCA Group Meeting

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 13:31:27 PST 2003

Good Gentles,

You are cordially invited to attend a new SCA group meeting  for the areas
surrounding Shawnee and Tecumseh Oklahoma. This meeting shall be
informal,with plans discussed if we have enough interested people in forming
this new SCA group.

There was once a SCA group in Shawnee OK that was disbanded for lack of
intrest. We are not trying to resurect this group, but we are trying to start
anew. New name, New device, New Officers, all done by populace polling.

Please consider coming out and attending this meeting of a New Part of the
Dream.

Meeting to be held at:

CiCi's Pizza
2814 N. Kickapoo
Shawnee, Oklahoma
Sunday
March 23rd, 2003 being A.S. 37
Time 6:30 pm
Meeting to be held wearing mundane clothes at this time
There is a small charge for dinner  $4.00 for an adult, $3.00 for children
age 4-10 and $1.00 for age 3 and under children.
This price includes All You Can Eat Pizza, Pasta, Dessert and Drink.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:
Laird Gaelan P. Garrett
CelticNorthStar at AOL.Com

Yours In Service
Gaelan Garrett