[NR] Newcomer's Archery Class

Ivarr Brokksson ivarr_brokksson at cox.net
Thu Mar 20 17:04:02 PST 2003

My Lords and Ladies, Good Day!

I would like to invite anyone and everyone interested to an archery class/gathering
aimed at beginning archers. We will be covering the basics of shooting, from safety
and basic equipment to making the pointy feathered sticks hit the target. This would be
a great opportunity for anyone just starting, or starting again. There will be several
experienced archers available for questions and tips.

The class is scheduled for 1pm, Sunday, March 30th at the Trosper Park Archery
Range in Oklahoma City.

Directions:

Take your best route to I-35 in south OKC.

Take the Grand Blvd. (SE36th St.) exit.

Go east on Grand until you pass the first stoplight. (Eastern Ave.)

Just east of Eastern Ave, there is a turn-in on the north side of the road.

Follow the turn down to the parking lot. Look for the group in garb.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at:

ivarr_brokksson at cox.net
or
(405)603-5171 (before 9pm)

Clear skies,