[NR] Wisenfeur Fighter practice Times?

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:20:08 PST 2003

The Wiesenfeuer Fighter practice is currently being held at 3:00p on
Sunday's. The location is the Trosper Park "archery range". The actuall
archery range is down hill from where we practice. Feel free to consult the
Wiesenfeuer web pag for a map to the fighter practice.

Hope to see you there.
HL Aldric de Kerr