[NR] A note on Karl's surgery

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon May 5 16:04:32 PDT 2003

For all those of you who know Ld Willhelm von Winklereid and his lovely wife
Lady Agnes de Sienna, their son Karl underwent brain surgery today to help
prevent further seizures caused by his epilepsy. Willhelm just called to
inform me that Karl is out of surgery and in Pediatric ICU at Harris in
Houston and is doing well at this time. They will know more on his condition
tomorrow after the MRI. Mom and Dad are both exhausted but relieved that
this ordeal is behind them and the healing has begun. They will be out of
pocket for a while yet but have said they will keep in touch with me to give
progress reports. If you have any messages you would like to send them
contact me privately at:

baroness_maleah at cox.net

or at my home number of:  (405) 321-4747

Thank you for your time and the bandwidth to spread the message about one of
our own.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron