[NR] Eldern XXV and the storm...

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 20:03:38 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone, We've already received some calls asking if Eldern XXV was still happening.  I just called and spoke with Ranger Brian at Camp Cimarron.  He said that they barely even got any rain up there, so yes, Eldern is still on.   Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to all those who were affected by this tornado.  From those we've spoken to and heard from, everyone so far seems to be ok.  Thank God. In service,Adria