[NR] Stepping Down.

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun May 11 20:15:08 PDT 2003

I wanted to once again inform everyone that I will be stepping down from
the northern regional Knight Marshal Position at the coronation of
Ulstead and Catuea, and that the Earl Marshal is currently taking
applications for a new Northern Regional Knight Marshal.  If you are
interested in applying, please send an application to him, with a
courtesy copy to me.

If you have any questions about the responsibilities of the position,
please feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone, 405-326-2275.

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens
Northern Regional Knight Marshal

P.S. Please forward this missive to any appropriate list.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com