[NR] Bardic roundtable at Winterkingdom

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 19:13:22 PST 2003

Hello, I just wanted to announce now--before Winterkingdom actually arrives--that Robert and I are hosting a bardic round table at the event to talk about some topics that we think need to be brought up. Nothing heavy mind you, I just want to get some conversation going on the subjects.

Agenda is as follows, subject to revision as suggestions arise

1.   Bardic Competition formats (pros and cons)
2.   New Bards--how to find AND keep them!
3.   Audiences--how to get more of them and why do we have the current attendance we do?
4.   open forum... talk about whatever we want as the time allows.

Robert and I will be moderating the discussion, but I doubt that any thoughts will go unwelcome. All are encouraged to come, be they bards or not, and anyone is welcome to come and just listen so that can blackmail us later on ;)

Lord Ivo Blackhawk