[NR] Question

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Wed Nov 12 18:27:51 PST 2003

Just curious:

What Kings and Queens were made in the North and/or currently live in the
North.

Also, what Peers were made while up in the north and/or have moved into the
region?

A list of Court Barons and Baronesses would be nice too.

The OP doesn't list region or track moves, so doesn't help me here, even if
I knew the names well.  Trying to keep people straight and Protectorate
introduced me to History I was unfamilier with, so had been waiting on my
new connection at home to ask.  It was facinating hearing about early
Ansteorran History from Master Freya and filled me with more questions, yes
the name was a warning.  If people remember years on these, it would be
great.  One last, does Ansteorra have any sort of history similer to the
one that Master Crag did of Calontir?  These were facinating to read and it
would be great if there was something like that here.

Thanks,
Susan the Curious
new address catmafia at direcway.com