[NR] Question

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Thu Nov 13 15:50:54 PST 2003

At 04:14 AM 11/13/2003, you wrote:
>At 01:28 AM 11/13/2003, you wrote:
>>In Ansteorra's history here are the Ansteorran Crowns that lived in the
>>North at the time of their reign.
>
>Thank you so much Sir Burke,
>Susan the Curious

As for Chivalry that were made in the North or moved in, here is the list
as I remember it.

Sir Finn Kelly O'Donnell - lives in Northkeep
Master Freana Geardson (originally KSCA)  - moved to Calontir
Sir Elzasif O'Donnell - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Master Ivar Battleskald  - moved Calontir
Sir Gerard MacEanruig  - moved to Emerald Keep
Sir Seamus of the Cats - moved into Namron
Master Korwyn Marius Velis Ariannaid  - moved to Atenveldt
Sir Hildebrand von Tiel - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Sir Jurdi Throndsson  - moved out of Kingdom (do not know where)
Sir Valerius Fidelis Camerinus  - moved East Kingdom
Sir Jonathan MacNaughton - moved to Steppes (last I knew)
Sir Mikael of Monmouthshire - lives in Eldern Hills
Sir Olaf of Kharkov - Moved to lands south of Northkeep
Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Sir Frederick von Sternwald - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Sir Richard de Chinon  - moved Meridies
Sir Barn Silveraxe - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Sir Dafydd Whitacre - lives in Brad Leah
Sir Conrad of Castleton - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Master Daniel Blackaxe (originally KSCA) - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Sir Alrek Kanin - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Sir Balvin Thorfinnsson - lives in Northkeep
Sir Wilhelm von Buch - moved into Wiesenfeuer
Sir Asoph Hearts - lives in Wiesenfeuer

As for Pelicans that were made in the North or moved in here is the list as
I remember it.

Freana Geardson - moved to Calontir
Korwyn Marius Velis Ariannaid - moved to Atenveldt
Ariella Idarius (lived in Eldern at the time I think)  - moved don't know where
Megan Andoniel of Glengalen - moved into Wiesenfeuer
Pepin Moroni - moved to Steppes
Brigetta Olavsdatter of Kiel - moved to East Kingdom, I think
William Blackfox - deceased
Caitlin Anna ni Sheanain - deceased
Frederick von Sternwald - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Claryce Orfevre - lives in Namron
Katrionna Heather MacLochlainn - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Burke Kyriell MacDonald - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Anastacia Marie Travarra - lives in Namron
Gunhilda Adeleva Amberstar - lives in Mooneschadowe
Lucais du Belier - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Artorius ap Caradoc - lives in Elder Hills
Barn Silveraxe - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Ceridwen Tir Gwstriff - lives in Wastelands
Rumil Fletcher - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Margaret Fletcher - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Gitana de Castile - lives in Wiesenfeuer

As for Laurels that were made in the North or moved in here is the list as
I remember it.  (I am not sure on this list)

Orm Skjoldbidig - moved into Wiesenfeuer
Pepin Moroni - moved to Steppes
Bjorn Magnusson Esping - deceased
Finn Kelly O'Donnell - lives in Northkeep
Aeruin ni hEarain o Chonnemara - moved to Meridies (I think)
Roselynde d'Angleterre - lives in Northkeep
Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay - lives in Namron
Roane Fairggae of Lochlann - deceased
Catrin ferch Gwilym o Gonway - lives in Northkeep
Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere - lives in Namron
Alanna of Caer du Pard - lives in Northkeep
Edward d'Orleans - deceased
Caitlin Anna ni Sheanain - deceased
Anastacia Marie Travarra - lives in Namron
Daniel Blackaxe - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Brigetta Olavsdatter of Kiel - moved to East Kingdom (I think)
Dunstana Talana the Violet - lives in Northkeep
Tarl Godric the Brokentoe - lives in Namron
Catherine Blackrose - moved into Wiesenfeuer
Mara MacNaughton - moved to Atlantia (I think)
Alix Tiberga of Aachen - lives in Namron
Lucais du Belier - lives in Wiesenfeuer
Ulf Gunnarsson - lives in Namron
Beorhlic Folgwineson - lives in Northkeep
Faoileann inn Raudi - lives in Wastelands
Sigrid Eiriksdottir - moved but I do not know where
Aethelstan Aethelmearson - lives in Namron
Oxlade Lachlann McKinnon - lives in Mooneschadowe

This all I can come up with I am sure that people will correct me if I have
any mistakes.

Sir Burke