[NR] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Rivers Run Demo

Beth Turner nellwynn0 at lycos.com
Wed Oct 15 09:54:02 PDT 2003

Lady Morgana neglected to mention that we have lovely stone bridges to fight over plus plenty of room.
The site is on two major streets.  We'd like to show the city what the SCA is all about.  Since we only have one fighter, we need all the help we can get.  Any A&S displays would be appreciated, too.
Come join us for what ought to be another beautiful day.
Nell de Percy  (We might even have cookies.)