[NR] Mooneschadowe Guardian Feast

Christina L Biles bilescl at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 10 12:51:14 PDT 2003

As the year rolls around and the season turns to fall, Mooneschadowe
Guardian is again upon us.   Marvelous tourneys and feats of skill will
amaze us, and, in the evening, the feasting and merriment begins.

This year, for your delight, we present an Italian Feast, as laid out by
maestro Platina, the Pope's own librarian.

First Course:

Bread & Olive Oil
Cold fruit
Salat
Cucumber
Hard boiled eggs
Elderflower Sambugado

Second Course:

Roman Noodles
Roast Chicken
Meat in the Roman style (beef skewers)
Rice cooked in broth
Roasted carrots & parsnips
White Torta

Third Course:

Pear Torta
Dried peaches
Pistachios
Nuts
Cheese

We will not be accepting reservations this year.  100 seats will be
available at the gate.    Please contact me with any concerns about
allergies or other food issues.  I will be answering email until mid day
on Friday, and will be found in the kitchen on Saturday.

YIS,
-Magdalena