[NR] Brad Leah's German Fest

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:32:13 PDT 2003

Greeting's All,

Having just returned from a great event I thought I would fill you all in on
what you missed. Brad Leah's German Fest was a BLAST! The weather was
perfect, the event had something for everyone. There was more food than any
one could eat, and like any good German event there was beer. I had lots of
surly fun at the tavern wench games, and the stimulating intellectual
showdown of the Scholars competition proved the mental metal of those
involved. The activities and the atmosphere of this event was to say the
least a memorable SCA episode.

If you like a good event you should take the time, next year, to head down
that way and pay our friends in Brad Leah a visit. I think (like me) you
will find that a journey to Brad Leah is well worth it .

Thank you Brad Leah!

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan

(Posting from the account of my very kind lady wife, Kelandra)