[NR] New information on merchants at Protectorate

Fynreswolf at aol.com Fynreswolf at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 18:37:59 PDT 2003

GOOD NEWS,even if late, merchants with valid oklahoma tax numbers will be
allowed to merchant at Namron Protectorate. If you wish to merchat please contact
Lord Malcolm at (405) 321-4861 or by email at craftyguru at aol.com as soon as
possible. You must contact either Lord Malcolm or myself before any selling is
done, preferrably before setting up the shop. We can be contacted at the site
if no other way is possible. We are doing this as a test run of the Oklahoma
tax law that went into effect in the last month.
YIS
Lord Terric
Seneschal, Barony of Namron