[NR] Thursday Night Fighter Practice in OKC Area?

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:14:52 PDT 2003

The Thursday night practices was for chivalric fighting and had been placed
on hold. This was due mainly because of the heat. Since that time I have had
shoulder surgery and have not been able to fight. There are plans to start
this back up in October. However, I will see if I can rustle up some
fighters tonight if you want to come out.

The address is 4312 Clendon Way, Del City, OK. We usually start after 7:30p.
(This is because I don't get off work until 7:00p. However, if there are
enough people there at 7:00p, you might as well start as I can only fight
sparingly as my shoulder is still healing.

You might want to use map quest to get directions.

In Service,
HL Aldric de Kerr