[NR] pegasys demo

jan hamen jhamen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 21:21:03 PDT 2003

Greetings;

     The Shire of the Wastelands has been asked to
assist our local public access station with a fund
raiser on October 25, 2003.  We are a small populace
and if anyone out there would like to help us with
this we would greatly appreciate it.

     They are looking for Middle Eastern dancers,
Minstrels, jugglers, Madrigal singers, bagpipes or
Highland dancers, or anything else we can provide.
Those of us who are not performing are going to help
serve the dinner being given to donors to the station.

     If you are interested in helping, please contact
Keina Greenleaf at jhamen at yahoo.com.  I will get in
touch and give you more details.  I believe the dinner
starts at 6:30 pm and we would need to be there about
30 minutes earlier to get ready.  Thanks for any help
anyone can give.

Keina Greenleaf
Shire of the Wastelands