[NR] SCA liscence plates

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Sat Apr 17 12:41:51 PDT 2004

At 05:00 PM 4/17/2004 +0000, you wrote:

Actually this has come up before and we have looked into it.  It requires
the legislature to authorize the new tag for the group in question.  So
first we would have to get a state legislator to introduce a bill
authorizing the new plate and it would have to pass.  Then the Oklahoma Tax
Commission would have to design it (with input from the group).  Then it
would be available as a special tag.  You still have to pay for your
regular tag as well.  Missouri where the Calontir tags are available has a
much easier system for creating special tags.

Burke