[NR] Dancing at Wiesenfeuer's Baronial

Morgan & Ariane morganariane at cox.net
Sat Aug 28 13:33:13 PDT 2004

Greetings,

We invite everyone to our wonderful Baronial event of the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer on Labor Day weekend (September 3-6th). We will be having
dance classes on both Saturday and Sunday with a dance ball early
Sunday evening (4pm). We will have the band "Waites and Measures"
playing for the ball (yah, live music!).

Here is the list and times of the dance classes:

Saturday (in the main hall)

1pm–2pm
Dances from the Gresley Manuscript • Taught by: Ariane Lancaster
Disenens De 2 and Prenes On Gre De Duobus.

2pm–3pm
Branles for All • Taught by: Perronelle
Suite, and the Candlestick, Washerwoman’s, Pinagay, and Clog Branles.

3pm–4pm
English Country Dances • Taught by: Morgan Ellisse
Adson’s Saraband, Millisons Jegge and an old favorite, Scotch Cap.

4pm–5pm
Italian Court Dances • Taught by: Isabeau Lallement
Grazioso, Petit Riense, and Rostiboli Giosioso.

Sunday (in the main hall)

1pm–2pm
Dances from the Inns of Court • Taught by: Perronnelle
Alman and Queen’s Alman.

2pm–3pm
Beginning 16th Century Italian • Taught by: Guillaume de Troyes
century Italian.

Wiesenfeuer Baronial Ball List (Sunday, 4 pm in the main hall)

Set 1
• Candlestick Branle
• Branle Suite
• Lebens disinens de 2 (Gresley)
• Gathering Peascods
• Petit Vriens

Set 2
• Farendole
• Washerwoman's Branle
• Millison's Jegge
• Lorayne Alman
• Heralds In Love

Set 3
• Rostiboli Gioioso
• Prenes on gre de duobus (Gresley)
• Pinagay Branle
• Villinella
• Scotch Cap

Set 4
• Queens Alman
• Clog Branle
• Adson's Saraband
• Grazioso
• Quen Quer Que

For more on Wiesenfeuer's Baronial and directions for the event:
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/

Morgan Ellisse & Ariane Lancaster