[NR] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Chivalric Practice

Burke McCrory bmccrory at tax.ok.gov
Wed Dec 8 09:03:04 PST 2004

At 10:24 PM 12/6/2004, you wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>This is just a reminder that the chivalric practice is tomorrow night at
>7:30pm.
>If anyone need directions, let me know.
>
>Seigneur Marc-Antoine de Larue

Well for those who missed it we had another good practice last
night.  While the numbers were small the work was not.  We had 4 members of
the Chivalry there in armor (Whilhelm, Asoph, Burke, and Fredrick) so each
fighter got lots of personal attention.  I have heard that Sir Jean Paul
and Sir Balvin maybe in attendance next week.  So plan on coming out to
Wiesenfeuer's practice.

Sir Burke