[NR] Tuesday Knight Practice

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Tue Dec 14 05:20:01 PST 2004

Tonight (Tuesday night)  at 7pm at the Wiesenfeuer practice we may have
an oddity that should not be missed.  We have counted 8 Northern
Ansteorran Knights in armor that will be attending an OPEN baronial
practice.

Please come and play with us.  There will be tons of fighting and tons
of one-on-one training going on.  If you cant be there on time come a
bit late and party with us.

Please cross post this to all the lists you want today so we can get a
big practice together.

Equiis Cassius Domitius Lepus

or just plain 'ol Rabbit

Take I-35 to exit #151 (Lazy E exit) Seward Rd.
Turn west on Seward Rd. (35mph)
Go to the intersection with the flashing red light and stop sign. (Sooner Rd.)
STOP  (cross traffic doesn't)
Turn south (left) on Sooner Rd.
Go approx. 150 yds on the right hand side you will see the sign for Highpoint.
Turn into the driveway and go past the white gates to the barn.
Park along the left by the fence.