[NR] Namron Combined Practice results

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Tue Dec 21 20:05:28 PST 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sigen3 at aol.com
  To: northern at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 5:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [NR] Namron Combined Practice results

  Lord Wilhelm,
   This is Thorgrim posting from Sigen's acct. First let me thank you and the fine Barony
  of Namron for your hospitality. I enjoyed the day. Second, I need to amend your count.
  You forgot to mention my squire brother, Optio Brom O'brin from Eldern Hills.
  Again, thank you and I look forward to the next combined practice.

  WVW: I stand corrected, Yes I forgot to mention the optio that was there and the number of squires that were in attendance as well.
  Thank you for pointing out my oversight
  Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
  KM Barony of Namron

  Thorgim Northkeep CSS