[NR] Namron Combined Practice results

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 03:23:47 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/2004 8:15:20 PM Central Standard Time,
winkleried at oecadvantage.net writes:

IF I haven't mentioned your group, or a member of the above orders that were
present and not mentioned above please let me know, so that can be corrected.
In all a wonderful time was had, there was some outstanding fighting,and the
food was hot and filling.
Oh All spelling errors are mine
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
Knights Marshall Barony of Namron
Lord Wilhelm,
 This is Thorgrim posting from Sigen's acct. First let me thank you and the
fine Barony
of Namron for your hospitality. I enjoyed the day. Second, I need to amend
your count.
You forgot to mention my squire brother, Optio Brom O'brin from Eldern Hills.
Again, thank you and I look forward to the next combined practice.

Thorgim Northkeep CSS
Squire to Sir Balvin Thorfinnssonn