[NR] regional rapier

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Sun Jan 11 19:01:11 PST 2004

As announced in the Black Star, I am seeking a replacement for Northern
Regional Rapier Marshal.  It has been an honor and a pleasure serving you
for the last two years.  I see the rapier community, especially in the
North, as family and friends.  If you are interested in taking this job,
please send applications to both me, and Don Iago Cabrerra de Cadiz.
(Contact info available on the Ansteorra Web site and in the Black Star)

Since Ld. Gassion Beaumarchais was relocated to another kingdom, I
volunteered to act as Regional Youth Rapier Marshal until a replacement
could be found.  (If you have any questions, or if there is anything I can
assist you with, please let me know.)  Gassion did a wonderful job
coordinating youth rapier activities with the local groups and/or running
tournaments for our youth.  His enthusiasm for the job, and all things
rapier, will be missed.  (THANK YOU, Gassion!)  If you are interested in
helping our young rapier fighters, please send applications to me and Ly.
Simone Valery la Rousse. (Contact info available on the Ansteorra Web site
and in the Black Star)

Both of these jobs are fairly easy.  You converse with the local marshals
and fighters and with the kingdom marshal, on a regular basis.  You make
yourself available to authorize fighters and to teach people the rules for
rapier combat.
Piece of Cake!

Please take either of these jobs under consideration.  I have found the
experience to be fun and enriching.

HL. Therese Maria Giovanni
Northern Regional Rapier Marshal