[NR] Northen Scribes

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 15:23:28 PST 2004

Greetings to those scribes that live in Northern Ansteorra!

I have blank charters for you....>>>>>..   :-)

And I can collect any painted that you have, and I might even be able to answer questions.   I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing in this office, but in the meantime, let's have fun painting.   I'll bring the box of charters to Kingdom A & S on January 31, so you can get more blanks.  It's first come, first serve, so catch me early in the day.

If you can't be at that event, email me offline, and we'll work out a time to get together.

Mistress Claryce Rapheal Orfevre