[NR] Any interest in a waterbearing class?

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat Jan 24 07:37:10 PST 2004

Thus far, in just the last three months, we've had a total of 26 Northern Regional ladies and gentlemen participate in classes... are there others out there who would be interested in such a class?  A perfect opportunity is just a short week away!!

I've approached the Autocrats of the upcoming KASMAT event, asking if they'd be willing to allow a class on "The Art and Science of Waterbearing".  (said wholly tongue in cheek)  They have responded in the affirmative. If there is interest, I'll pick out a time slot.

Please let me know off or on list if you would be interested.

-Zubeydah al-Badawiyya
Northern Regional WIC