[NR] GW groups

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Jan 28 22:38:18 PST 2004

I think last year it was Northkeep and Eldern Hills.  Mooneschadowe is across
from the Coastal Region on Queens highway, and there's not a large enough group
from Weisenfeuer or Namron, AFAIK.  Northkeep occupied the corner of Queen's and
Ansteorra way, and Eldern was located towards the ravine.

I think their excellencies Northkeep and Eldern are organizing the lands
respectively, and His excellency Mikael of the Eldern Hills is the Northern land
steward.

Jean Paul