[NR] looking for info for Tax info dealing with merchants

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Wed Jan 21 09:43:48 PST 2004

Faolan,

I know how annoying the Oklahoma tax situation is.  I went through this with
Namron Protectorate last October.  All the information you need to know is
at the following link.  It can require fishing around for a bit, but, it's
there.  Also, if you call the OK State Tax Commission, they seem quite
willing to help (believe it or not).  Their number is provided on the linked
site as well.

If you have any other questions about our experience with this mess, you can
always contact me or Namron's Seneschal Terric Bearsmountain.

Namron knew at the time that the effort was worth the trouble.  Eventually,
other groups in the North would benefit from our going first through the
preposterously difficult maze that is Oklahoma state revenue.

http://www.oktax.state.ok.us/oktax/

I hope this helps,
Cellach Ferguson