[NR] Marshalling on Friday at AAA

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:47:36 PDT 2004

Hey Owen,
   I should be there late Thursday evening and can help out with inspections
most of Friday morning. May I suggest that we use some type of system to
mark those inspected so that they don't have to go through inspection for
each tournament. Something like the Stickers used at Gulf Wars might be a
good idea.

HL Aldric de Kerr
DEM Kingdom Siege Marshall