[NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Cabin Reservations

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Jul 7 21:04:28 PDT 2004

I would like to place an order for a cabin. I am in a wheelchair and would like to have one fairly close to the grounds and know that I need to be able to keep the car close. Please et me know if you need more information. We would like cabin #3 and there will be batween 5 adults and  or 8 adults those of us not wanting to be in the cabin will camp around our cabin so they can help my lady with pushing me around the site and I do hope the ranger has those OMG Trenches he has dug there filled in by then.

Chass of Rundel aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot  (This is my SCA Name)
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)