[NR] AAA Field Heralds

Nicolette de Loria nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 20:12:09 PDT 2004

I would like to thank all the field heralds at Ansteorra Argent Anniversary.
  I could not be at all the fields at all the times and would at this time
please ask all those gentles please let me know if you assisted in this
manner.  Also, since not everyone receives email, if you know of any gentle
that helped out in this capacity, could you please inform me of their names.
  This would be greatly appreciated.

In Service,
Lady Nicolette de Loria