[NR] AAA Field Heralds

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jul 12 20:48:14 PDT 2004

My Dear Lady Nicolette,
As you discover their names, will you be posting them to the list? I pull
such posted wordfame to become part of the Kingdom Historian's files. If
not, can you send me what you compile for the same? Until then, I remain...
In Service,
H.L. Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen