[NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial, Sept 4th

Randy Martin rmartin at crs.atcaff.com
Mon Jul 26 07:19:25 PDT 2004

My Lords and Ladies, I bid you greetings.

It has come to the attentions of His Excellency, Baron Luchais du Belier, that Illegal Private Dueling has become rampant throughout our Barony. He has issued a warrant of arrest against all transgressors.

 In accordance with this order, I, Ld. Redulf von Kol, Captain of the Baronial Guard, announce to all that this will not be tolerated at the Wiesenfeuer Baronial 15th year Celebration. ALL Good Gentles caught in this act will be arrested on sight, and brought before his Excellency. God have mercy on their souls. Only the very bravest of hearts will believe the rumors that His Excellency, or his Guards could be bought off or bribed. It is my understanding that those who should survive the Guards, and make appearance before our Baron, may expect harsh ruling, for he is a most just, and honorable servant of the Crown. Judgment shall be swift!

In faithful service to the dream,

Ld. Redulf von Kol

Captain, Wiesenfeuer Baronial Guard